just joined yesterday

trinbean13
trinbean13 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
I was going to join a website the other day that wanted to charge 19.95/mo. to do what this one does for free! my sister and I have been helping eachother in our weigh-loss goals.she can't be there for me all the time, but now I have something that I can go to 24/7 . before this I was writing down what I was eating but this is a little more advanced than that and I know it will help me stay on track better. I'm very excited!

Replies

• I was going to join a website the other day that wanted to charge 19.95/mo. to do what this one does for free! my sister and I have been helping eachother in our weigh-loss goals.she can't be there for me all the time, but now I have something that I can go to 24/7 . before this I was writing down what I was eating but this is a little more advanced than that and I know it will help me stay on track better. I'm very excited!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome......and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • :flowerforyou:
  • I was going to join a website the other day that wanted to charge 19.95/mo. to do what this one does for free! my sister and I have been helping eachother in our weigh-loss goals.she can't be there for me all the time, but now I have something that I can go to 24/7 . before this I was writing down what I was eating but this is a little more advanced than that and I know it will help me stay on track better. I'm very excited!

I think sites that charge people to do have an online journal and do nothing more than that is bogus and discourages people from staying on track.

I think all Mike wants from us is to see us be sucessful in our weight loss and stick to it.
This discussion has been closed.