New to MFP and fairly excited....i think!

Hello to Everyone!

I am new to MFP... i have been a WW (weight watcher) junkie for several years and have lost roughly 50lbs. I have gained some back...lost some more..gained and the regular weight loss roller-coaster. I have decided to try and incorporate both WW and MFP to see how close i can keep them to one another. I have recently been diagnosed with PCOS. i have been struggling with it for the past 11 years and i need to make it easier for me to control it and balance a healthy lifestyle and rid myself of excuses and be firm. I want a healthier lifestyle and i need to do what it takes to achieve that.. SO with that being said, i am here. I do like support systems and i love to support others and learn how others manage their journey so feel free to add me if you like :-) until then.. Good luck!!!

Replies

• facess
    facess Posts: 17 Member
    Stay honest, stay focused, stay active is my plan of attack, I've been working overtime to see some results,, my first wiegh-in is Thurs. @ my Dr.. I feel confident and I owe a gr8 deal of it to this site ! it's awsome! WELCOME aboard.
  • Thank you.. i love the positive attitude that you have it is inspiring and a big motivation. I have seen that almost everyone i have seen on this site has had some serious results and that is always good to hear. It is very exciting i can't wait to see the new me!