Best New Weight Loss Quote

btillery
btillery Posts: 2
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I heard a really good new weight loss quote. "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels." I keep saying that in my head every time I was to splurge.

256611.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans

Replies

• That is a good quote :D haha
  • Thank you for sharing that. I think I will repeat that when I want to spludge also! Tomorrow is thanksgiving and I am very worried. :explode:
  • That's a great quote!
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    I've always loved that quote and it's even on my ticker!
  • readyforchange
    readyforchange Posts: 34 Member
    I didnt much care for this quote considering it originally came from the mouth of Kate Moss.
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    I too love that quote! I tweaked it to not make my coworkers think I was anorexic or something, lol, so I changed it to "NOTHING tastes as good as being fit FEELS " YES!!!

I also love:

“Nothing can stop you when you realize that you're the only thing standing in the way of your own success”

“Focus on your dreams. Don't sacrifice what you want in life, for what you want in the moment. That is called weakness.”

“After the initial excitement of the journey wears off, it becomes a matter of pure discipline.”

“It is all about control. Then, deciding whether that food in the moment, is really worth sacrificing all of your hard work.”
  • bellinachuchina
    bellinachuchina Posts: 498 Member
    On a side note, I was recently watching Bravo, and The Real Housewives of Orange County came on. It was showing snippets of the upcoming season, and during one, was Tamara during her own photo shoot. Her thoughts on how good she looks for her age, were "You wanna look good, then you have to pay the price, and the price is not eating". WOW. I would agree with her by adding "bad things" at the end of her sentence! I was shocked that she actually said that on national t.v., like she thinks anorexia is o.k. Crazy ladies!

So I'll make her statement into an inspirational saying!

"You wanna look good, then you have to pay the price, and the price is not eating bad things!"
  • I agree those are excellent quotes
This discussion has been closed.