Like-minded MFP buddies ;)

Options
Hello!

Just starting out (a week solid) and looking for a support group who have similar lifestyle goals.

I've always been a relatively healthy eater. Minimally processed, mostly organic, real food, but portion control has been my downfall. I love to bake and, of course, eat what I make.

I will admit I tried a protein shake today, but I'm not sure how I feel about it. I think I could have enjoyed those 400 calories more by eating real food.

I am trying to find my way back to a healthy weight after two kids in the last three years.

Join me.

J

Replies

• wantinganewview
    Options
    Hi! Welcome! Portion control and eating what I bake are problems for me too. Maybe we can support eachother. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • tco45
    tco45 Posts: 3
    Options
    I don't have the time for lots of baking, and i love my food and struggle with portion control.

Add me if you like
  • Jeebs71
    Jeebs71 Posts: 41
    Options
    I bake a lot, but have a taste more for savoury things like crisps (MAJOR downfall), and also I have had to learn all about portion control. Feel free to add me if you wish :o)
  • Kirstyfisk
    Kirstyfisk Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    hi there ...

i always had an issue with portion control but have reduced my cals to 1200 a day and have found ways to stay full but eat healthy...

i'm always looking to make new friends and like to help motivate others who take the time to motivate me...

hopefully we could be friends?

good luck with your journey and welcome to mfp :)

kirsty x
  • bpientok
    bpientok Posts: 14
    Options
    I feel the same way! You may want to check out oxygen magazine they have some more low calorie shakes I average 150 to 200 calories on my smoothies!!:happy: Add me if you like!