cheat day?

2»

Replies

• tship74
    tship74 Posts: 48
    I do one meal a week. Or I will share a popcorn with the wifey at a movie.
  • sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    On weds I had an enexpected night out then to a Chinese buffet!!.. I consumed about 3200 over my daily allowance however when I finished logging today I was still under my weekly allowance by 638 calories so the way I see it is if you have a day like that don't worry aslong as your still under your weekly goal it should be ok..
  • LarStar
    LarStar Posts: 102 Member
    There are some weeks that I "cheat" every day and others where I will only have 1 treat in a week. If I am going to have something that might put me over my calories, I make sure that I have a big enough deficit in advance to offset however many calories a treat might have. I have found that when I limit it to 1 day/meal, it is really hard for me to stay on track, where if I allow myself to have treats whenever I want as long as I can work them off, it isn't at the front of my mind and I am more likely to eat less than to eat too much of it. My suggestions would be to try each practice on for size and see what works best for you because there is no one right answer that fits everyone :)
  • Christi6604
    Christi6604 Posts: 246 Member
    Yes i do but its not all day I only like have One meal or something That i really want....

Ditto that.
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Today is my weigh in day, as I had lost weight this week I allowed myself a cheat meal and one naughty snack. The rest of what I ate today was healthy. I only have cheat meals if I've lost weight so it motivates me to stay on track the rest of the week and look forward to another treat on the next weigh day.