need friends to help support me:)

Options
Hi, I am katelyn 19 years old. And I just joined a couple days ago and I need some friends who can help support me in reaching my goal. I will help support you too. I am a very positive person, and I won't let anyone quit. We all can do this, if we just put our minds and heart into it. And if we have friends to help support us through it. For when we think we can't go any more. Thanks for reading. :):)

Replies

• RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me, b/c I need to drop 31 pounds total, lol. I'm almost 18, so not too far behind from your age, lolz. I like to support people, and help out in anyway possible. Good luck with your goals; we can do this!!! :D
  • 00KatelynElizabeth00
    Options
    We can do anything we put our minds to, just need to be determined and some friends to support us..:smile:
  • littlemermaid1048
    Options
    Hi there! Feel free to add me if you want and have open food dairy like I do. Good luck!
  • summergirl212
    summergirl212 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome to MFP! This is a really great website and full of supportive people. I will add you as a friend and try to comment to help you out. :] I'm Jessica, 22 years old, and just starting this whole weight loss thing again. Hopefully it will be better this time around. Good luck!
  • YamadaSan
    YamadaSan Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Just started 15 days ago! Add me up! :)