Show me your lovely tattoo's!! :)

Options
12346»

Replies

• JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    mnlove.jpg

My brother moved last year for work, before he left we got some tattoos to show our MN love. His has Minne and Paulie shaking hands inside the state border (like the old Twins logo)

As A MN girl, I approve :)
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    This is my late fiance's name, Ste, on my left wrist. I had the tattoo done with his ashes, he died in April. The 3 stars are to represent me, him and our angel baby. We were both going to get matching tattoos of the 2 larger stars side by side with a smaller star above to represent the 3 of us, before he died so I tied it into my tattoo of his name, but just moved his star up above mine.

600284_10150904968167605_1178718334_n.jpg

And this is on my foot, I had it done at the same time, also with his ashes. It is latin and it means 'Live, Love, Laugh' which is the motto my fiance lived by every day. X

576894_10150904946632605_1743008352_n-2.jpg

Incorporating his ashes is a really cool and meaningful way to remember him. If I were ever to lose someone I loved, a new tattoo would definitely be in order and I would consider doing it that way. Tattoos have helped me get over some hard times in my life, and I hope yours do the same for you :)
  • staceyGO
    Options
    My husband and I have fish skeletons behind opposite ears, his has stink lines... prior to getting married he suggested if I could keep a pet fish alive for a year we were ready to have a baby (totally ridiculous) ha, after about killing 9, and getting married, we opted for the fish skeleton cause it reminds us how weird we are. Needless to say we have yet to reproduce :laugh:
  • Angela_2_Oh
    Angela_2_Oh Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I can't show mine as it's in a compromising place and I'm sure the mods would take issue.

I'll say this. Once I get my goal body, I'm going to add on. ;)
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    ws3bba.jpg

Here's mine! I spent about five years thinking about it before I got it, and I absolutely love it.

It's Mongolian script and it says "no lies, just love."

(edited to resize.)

You have an absolutely beautiful back....

oh, yeah - and cool tattoo :)
  • emmy3111
    emmy3111 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    My husband and I have fish skeletons behind opposite ears, his has stink lines... prior to getting married he suggested if I could keep a pet fish alive for a year we were ready to have a baby (totally ridiculous) ha, after about killing 9, and getting married, we opted for the fish skeleton cause it reminds us how weird we are. Needless to say we have yet to reproduce :laugh:

lol :) this is super cute!
  • franchesca127
    Options
    Thank you everyone for shaing..although I don't have any tats i'm totally in love with this kind of art forum... I've always wanted big, bold, beautiful tats, but always had a fear of commitment...someday I hope to overcome that fear!
  • Doesntplaynice82
    Doesntplaynice82 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm at work so I can't post a pic right now.

Above my right breast i have a "tribal heart" stupid now, got it when I was 18 and everyone says "your heart is on the wrong side"

2nd tattoo takes up the entire right side of my back. it is a large cross with butterflies going down my back and the further away from the cross the butterflies get, they become more tattered to represent the further away from God you get, the more you fall apart.