OMG Funny Wii Weigh In this Morning

Options
Treadmillmom1st
Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
I weigh in every Sunday morning. Got on the Wii Fit board and it said BMI 18.39 underweight, 10 lbs lost I was absolutely horrified.
Checked the board and one of the kids Jenga wooden blocks was underneath it, phew!
All good though 1 lb lost.

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every Sunday morning. Got on the Wii Fit board and it said BMI 18.39 underweight, 10 lbs lost I was absolutely horrified.
    Checked the board and one of the kids Jenga wooden blocks was underneath it, phew!

So THAT'S what I need to do to make the scale say I weigh less. Thanks for the tip! haha
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    Wow, a jenga block will offset it that much? Huh.
  • Keightisgr8
    Keightisgr8 Posts: 121 Member
    Options

So THAT'S what I need to do to make the scale say I weigh less. Thanks for the tip! haha

HAHAHA All this time I was doing diet and exercise. I need to buy me some Jenga ;)
  • annabell48
    Options
    Lol. I have a Wii Fit and Fit Plus (1 board though), so I can see the humor in it. My 16 month old grandson was in the back room with yesterday morning while I was working out. At first he was dancing, then he didn't like me doing some of the exercises.
  • Treadmillmom1st
    Treadmillmom1st Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow, a jenga block will offset it that much? Huh.

Yes, the Wii Fit board has to be on a flat surface, even atop of a carpet will give an inaccurate reading.
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,186 Member
    Options
    Even on a flat hardwood floor the Wii board can be off. Mine has never even come within 20 pounds of my correct weight.:ohwell: