Looking for friends who need to lose 150+ Must be serious

Options
Hi everyone!! I'm a married 38 year old mom of 2 and working hard to change my life. I'm looking for more friends to add to my support group. I've got about 156lbs to lose to get to my goal weight. :sad: I've lost 53 so far. I want friends that are here for the long haul and who want to be encouraging and supportive. Sadly I just deleted about 20 friends that have gave up and not been on here for a few months. I want friends that are here for the long haul and for the support and encouragement. So if you are dedicated to this lifestyle change and want lots of support and encouragement from me....Please add me! :smile:

Replies

• mandylouise85
    Options
    I don't have 150+ to lose I have around 90Ibs but would like to be a friend and help with motivation :)
  • ehsumner
    Options
    I have about 100 to lose - I am new to this but so far am really impressed with the logging system and the encouragement of friends.
    I am getting married next year so I know I am going to be motivated to get to where I think I need to be.
  • allielite11
    allielite11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have a goal also, I'm going to be 40 next year and I want so badly to hit that 200 mark by Oct. of 2013!
  • AdriannaSky
    Options
    I would be over the moon if I could lose just 20lbs! I would really like the motivation ans support to help me through my weight loss. (^~^)
  • allielite11
    allielite11 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Still looking to add more friends.....Anyone in need of a lot of support and encouragement? Well I know I am!!
  • ValleyGirl198
    Options
    Afternoon :)
    I just joined up here- Im 31, mom to 2. Ive seen the lbs creep up on me expecially over the past year. Friends I hang out with on the weekends, have noticed too-- some making the comments like "oh i rememeber when u were smaller then i was"-- I was layed off work in April to return back in may--- well that never happened... and since april when i got the wii fit-- well i had gained about 30 over the winter months-- from oct to april--- well i got depressed and felt like i should just give up.... then the other day, put on a pair of capris to wear out--- that i had on earlier this year--now they no longer fit!!! well turned back on the wii to see how much i gained... and from april until now in aug... i gained another 20lbs!!! so I have NOW to lose more then I ever imagined I would... and need some motivation, some encouragement, and some friends that understand !!!!
    I put my starting weight as 265--- but have no idea if thats correct since the wii dosnt really give u an accurate measurement... and its in kilos.. um.. id like to be 180... if i lose more ... great... if not i will be happy to be under 200~!!!! something i havent seen since before both my kids showed up!!!
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I've got about 150 to lose.. 153 I think. I've lost 38, so still going for the long haul. Feel free to add :D
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    I've lost 103 and still have 84 more to go. (I started MFP about 30 lbs down from high weight of 367) I'm here and intend to stay here, even after goal. I've lost before but it's keeping it off that has always eluded me. I intend to stick with MFP for maintenance for the rest of my life. I try to be very supportive and I am on here every single day. Feel free to add me, any of you, if you wish. My page and diary are public so you can check it out if you wish. I have before shots in my pictures as well.
  • JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I only have about 80 lbs to lose and I have lost 36 of those, but I am here for the long haul and I am serious. I am 37 years old and a mother of 3 kids. Feel free to add me if you like.