My NSV - the seat belt challenge

Options
2»

Replies

• Lyssie71
    Lyssie71 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I completely understand how exhilarating this kind of victory is!! I used to have to hold my breath to get the seatbelt clicked.....or go without it. I used to have to count to three and ram my tush into movie-theatre seats.....or choose to use the handicapped stall in the women's restroom for the room or stand instead of sitting in those painfully vile resin chairs. Not any longer!!

Congratulations!!!! It's these successes that keep us going!! I hope this is the first of many for you.
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sweet, :flowerforyou: so happy for you! Keep up the great work! Always acknowledge all the NSV ! They make the journey worth traveling.
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    That's great! What was your daughter's response? I bet she was thrilled for you also! :flowerforyou:

Oh, that, too. She told me how proud she was of me. One of those moments that makes life wonderful!

And my thanks to all of you for your responses. You guys and gals are so supportive! Loves ya all!
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep it up :)
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome :)
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    These are the things that make it all worthwhile - well done ;p)
  • Ddmck1
    Ddmck1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! It's the little things that have the biggest impact on us. Negative and positive. I'm so happy for you!
  • microwoman999
    microwoman999 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! So AWESOME! I can now set my purse next to me in my seat of my car! I can also share a seat with my 10lb dog and she lays right in between me and the arm of the chair for maximum warmth :bigsmile: I think she is very happy for my weight loss just for that seat LOL
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Man, do I understand this one. Congratulations!
  • Penelope2Plyr
    Penelope2Plyr Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you and what a wonderful NSV you had! Keep up the good work my friend!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Gosh, thanks everyone! You've all given me new get-up-and-go to get-er-done!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    how wonderful!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!