60+ lbs gone - 13 month progress

Options
Jarnard
Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
The top photo was taken yesterday before my boardwalk beach run. The pictures on the bottom was taken within 6 years of living in California. Weight ranging from 200 - 235. My current weight is 160. The smallest i've been was a little more than a month ago which was 158 lbs. I was able to stay in the range of 158 - 164 for the last 4 months. My blood pressure is also normal and I feel like I'm in the best shape I've ever been in my life. I've always had high blood pressure but not I'm less stressed out and I eat a lot healthier.

I wanted to post my transformation picture to only encourage people and answer questions. I've inspired people around me to run , hike, and/or eat healthier. It's an awesome feeling knowing that I inspire others. Out of honesty, it was not easy and took a lot of discipline.

Anyways.. Good luck everyone on their journey to a healthier you!!!

fitpro.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!