4,881 cals!!!!!

Options
Thats how many i ate today between the two dinners i had today! Tell me about that!

Replies

• Mrsfun44
    Mrsfun44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I had around 3,000 cals.and that was watching what I ate. Let's put Thanksgiving to rest---tomorrow's a new day.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :laugh: me too. but is was sooooo worth it.
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I didn't log mine in i was way too scared but it is only one day and this is a wonderful day to cheat!
  • running_girl_84
    Options
    A little over 2,300 today. But I ran 3 miles and did another 35 minutes of cardio and 25minutes of weights so I don't feel *too* guilty.
  • Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Let's put Thanksgiving to rest---tomorrow's a new day.

I agree!

I had just about 2500 today! Fresh start tomorrow. Time to get back on track! :wink: :bigsmile:
  • a00link
    Options
    My dinner was only 781 calories. I may have wrongly estimated some of the vegetables but honestly, it wouldn't be by much. I used only a little gravy, hardly touched the mashed potatoes, made sure my roll was whole wheat, had turkey but also four different kinds of vegetables. The sugar-free Jello with fruit was only a small portion. And I topped it off with a dessert of a Hummingbird Cupcake (which was probably 400-500 cals) but I didn't include that in my dinner since it was a dessert/snack. All in all, I managed to be under my goal today by a mere 27 calories and 38 carbs but I was over fat by 6. I feel pretty good about today, especially it being my first Thanksgiving while watching my weight/calories/etc. I blame it on the exercise though. If I didn't manage to work in the 34 minutes of exercise I did today, I would have been 231 calories screwed. :smile:
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    I had to eat twice today once at my moms and then at my inlaws. Fortunately there were alot of veggies to chose from. I did not even try to count calories mainly I just focused on control. I did work out in between meals so I hope that helped some.
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    I worked out before dinner and walked after
    Didn't feel like logging, but I guess I will just to estimate, should be interesting
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    It wasn't Thanksgiving here, but I consumed around 4000 calories. Ugh. I ate some peanut butter cookies and some chocolate, but strangely ate well the rest of the day. Funny how things add up! Today is a new day....
    S
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    haha, unknown amt of calories here, but I put on 5 lbs yesterday... hopefully I can get those lbs off by Monday.. Lots of walking this weekend

edited.. 2394 calories yesterday.. and 5 FIVE lbs!!
  • jennbissonnette
    Options
    I tried to estimate right... i think i did??? I broke everything down and i think somewhere they're were some mis- calculations... cross your fingers! But i seemed to have eaten a lot more then everyone else. lol. Who cares, today is a better day and now i have a little more motivation! But a funny little thing... i calculated how many miles i would have to do, to get off the extra cals off and i would be going for 13hours!!! Ugh. lol
  • atauds
    atauds Posts: 41
    Options
    Well, knowing I might go overboard with T Day dinner I ran 3 miles when I got up in the morning. Good points: I stayed away from mashed potatoes! And I had 1/3 of a slice of pumpkin pie. Bad points: Ate a bit of everything. I logged everything I ate into my food diary and estimated to the best of my knowledge and I exceeded my caloric limit by approx. 500 calories. Not too bad. I'm just glad I decided to work out first thing in the morning, so I don't feel too guilty. I'm drinking lots of water today.