Help please - eating calories according to fitbit

Options
I recently bought the fitbit, and finally received clarification regarding the "Net" calories on MFP, and fitbit adjustment. I eat 1200 calories a day. Today, I worked out, and burned according to MFP around 370 calories. I was told that I need to eat 1200 of "net calories". My fitbit adjustment gave me 563 additional burned calories (to be fair I cleaned the house like a maniac and didn't use the stopwatch feature). So I need to eat an additional 933 calories to get to my "net" calorie goal. Does anyone else have this issue?

I also eat Body by Vi shakes for breakfast and lunch, with a sensible meal. I eat healthy snacks throughout the day, and drink a lot of water. I just feel guilty eating so many calories back, I feel like i'm going to stuff my face, and not see results. Any tips/help would be appreciated. Is this all mental?

I received a few replies from fitbit: One from a man that said I was doing everything right, and I needed to eat the calories. The woman's reply told me I needed to edit the activity that I plug into MFP on fitbit website, to lower the fitbit adjustment. I wrote an angry letter to fitbit explaining my situation, and hopefully they get back to me soon. If they do, I will post on here. Until then, can ANYONE help me?