There But Not Finished!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• kimad
    kimad Posts: 3,010 Member
    Options
    You and your wife both look fantastic, great job!

I agree with all your rants :)
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Great Job! I didn't have as far as you had to go...but it doesn't matter the distance; I still ran the race! Cudos!!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks. You are right, The distance doesn't matter.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    GReat stuff. I particularly like how you clearly show the key elements of consistency, awareness and self belief. No secret ultra special diets needed, no amazing workout routines, special DVD's, just common sense. Awesome how both you and your wife did this together. Inspiring stuff. BE well.

The shame of this whole weight loss journey is my 2 friends, one morbidly obese and the other, a type 1 diabetic from extreme weight gain.

Both have come to me for help over the course of my journey and I have tried so hard to help both. To no avail. They both gave up after a week or so and came up with every excuse imaginable.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Wow you look incredible! And your wife is beautiful! You're seriously inspiring, you show that no matter your ability anyone can exercise and lose weight. I wish you the best of luck in your future, and i will remember your story through the tough weight loss moments!

Thanks
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    seriously impressive. as a 40-year-old male who would like nothing more than to be at goal weight for my age/height, this is inspiring. thank you for posting.

Edit:

i'm a smoker also--roughly a pack a day.

do you plan to quit? (i always imagined quitting when i hit goal weight; you are the perfect person to advise me on this subject)

are you fearful of overeating once you do quit? (i know i certainly am--most people i know who have quit clearly gained weight)

I planned on quitting. Was on the patch. Did well for a while. I was a 2 pck a day smoker. I now smoke about 10 cigs a day.

And no, I am not worried about gaining weight. My eating will power is amazing. Just wish I had the same will power for smoking.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    I am trying to thank everyone individually. Sorry if I missed anyone.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    By the way. My diary and everything is open for all to see.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look so great and your wife looks amazing too! what a great looking couple :) congrats!
  • rackie515
    rackie515 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    This is the female half of PG3ibew.. LOL Thank you for all your positive thoughts and comments!!
    And Baby you always looked good to me!! But I am glad that you are excited and healthy and fit.., not for me, but for you!! You're awesome.. Keep up the good work...
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!
    This is the female half of PG3ibew.. LOL Thank you for all your positive thoughts and comments!!
    And Baby you always looked good to me!! But I am glad that you are excited and healthy and fit.., not for me, but for you!! You're awesome.. Keep up the good work...

Thank you baby.
  • Aosuag
    Aosuag Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You are both an inspiration. TO THE GYM I GO . lol.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    You are both an inspiration. TO THE GYM I GO . lol.

Woot woot. Hit that gym!!!!!!
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Lisa does look hotter, but you both look great! :smile:
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Great looking transformations! Well done to you both.......................
  • tnichol4
    tnichol4 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the excuses you listed because I have used everyone of them as well. I am down 46 pounds but still have 54 to go, you are a huge inspiration! Keep it up.
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Lisa does look hotter, but you both look great! :smile:

I definitely got the better end of the deal LMAO
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Great looking transformations! Well done to you both.......................

Thanks
  • pg3ibew
    Options
    Awesome job! I love the excuses you listed because I have used everyone of them as well. I am down 46 pounds but still have 54 to go, you are a huge inspiration! Keep it up.

46 pounds is awesome. The next 54 will come off as well. NO EXCUSES. That should be plastered all over you mind. Great Job.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!