Rewards

Options
Anyone have motivational rewards set for along the way or when you reach your goal weight? Initially I didn't, knowing I'll have to buy at least some new clothes and the new healthy body will be reward enough but....my toddler got hold of my phone and managed to purchase a Groupon from my app which happens to be a spa package. I think that will be my 50lbs down reward. It will expire before I hit goal. So i'm really excited, I've never had a massage or facial before and this is great motivation to get lookin good before it expires!! What about you all?

Replies

• shm1289
    shm1289 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have a few different rewards set up for every "milestone" I get to. I started at 193 pounds and this is what I have set up for my rewards:

Reach 180 lbs: Get my hair done
    Reach 175: Buy myself new books (I LOVE to read!)
    Get Under 170: Buy new shorts & sports bras
    Lose 30 pounds and get to a normal BMI: Buy a purse (There's one I've been wanting for months that's $50 and i just cant bring myself to spend that much, but this will give me an excuse to splurge!)
    Get under 160: Buy new pants
    Get to 155: Shopping spree
    Reach my goal weight (150): Get (my first!) tattoo
  • cbaac03
    cbaac03 Posts: 152
    Options
    I have a few different rewards set up for every "milestone" I get to. I started at 193 pounds and this is what I have set up for my rewards:

Reach 180 lbs: Get my hair done
    Reach 175: Buy myself new books (I LOVE to read!)
    Get Under 170: Buy new shorts & sports bras
    Lose 30 pounds and get to a normal BMI: Buy a purse (There's one I've been wanting for months that's $50 and i just cant bring myself to spend that much, but this will give me an excuse to splurge!)
    Get under 160: Buy new pants
    Get to 155: Shopping spree
    Reach my goal weight (150): Get (my first!) tattoo

Awesome goals! Way to keep yourself motivated! You aren't too far from earning that purse!!