Calorie Burn Challenge

Options
Hi everyone, trying to find some extra help and motivation from people to burn those calories up. Doing a 12 week challenge at the gym and over the first 3 weeks have burnt over 20,000 calories.

Aiming to burn over 7,000 a week. If you want to get your numbers up and help motivate each other add me as a friend and we can push each other along.

Replies

• Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    My goal this week is 5,000 calories!
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Sounds like a fun way to work out. I think I can handle 7000 plus a week.
  • KimW4180
    KimW4180 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow that's massive! I ran a mountainous 14.5km muddy trail run race yesterday - took me 1hr 50mins and I burnt 1232 calories. I could only imagine how much I would have to flog myself every day to burn the numbers you're talking!

I'll aim for 500 per day x 6 days and 1000 on the 7th, so 4000 total this week (Mon - Sun). Good luck!!!
  • wrobes
    wrobes Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Well it is Wednesday night and I am up to 4500 for the week so well on track. How is everybody going with their targets?
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Well for the week, my fitbit shows that I am well over this goal. I burned over 10000 calories for the week.

I did this by working out daily with the elliptical, doing circuit training, riding my mountain bike, walking, running/jogging,
    working in my yard/garden, and my job is very physically demanding...I chase kids all day long...lol and burn close to 1000 calories in 6.5 hours doing just that.

My typical day, my calorie burn is 1500-2300 a day.
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Second week....still over 10000 burned.

I achieved this by weight training, elliptical, biking, hiking, gardening, wood chopping, walking, and of course my
    demanding job! i burn over 1200 calories a day just doing my job of chasing off task kids around the campus. UGH!!!