Before and After- 50lbs!

Options
hunniebunn
hunniebunn Posts: 91 Member
When my scale hit 202 pounds, I cried. I was always athletic playing competitive hockey and lacrosse, so after battling Crohn's disease and hitting remission after countless steroids and injections I had hit a downward spiral. I wasn't able to play sports because of the blood thinners I was put on after acquiring a DVT from my 2 week hospital stay. Food became my friend as it was comforting, and having a boyfriend who just didn't care what I looked like made me turn frumpy and not care.
In May of 2011, after a bad breakup I decided that I needed to get better. In July 2011 I met an amazing guy who wanted to help me with my weight loss journey as he was looking to shed the weight as well. We fell in love and finally being happy pushed me to start my weight loss journey.
October 2011 I had went from 202 pounds to 175 pounds
December 2011 down to 165 pounds
February 2011 down to 152 pounds
I am still working on myself, and to shed the last 20 pounds, but with MFP it has helped me remain optimistic when I thought I would break down and eat the bag of cookies, or even run that extra 5 minutes when I was exhausted. I have had some downspirals and gained a bit of the weight back, but I am going to kill it again :)
Don't put off tomorrow what you can do today.
Before- over 200 pounds
3f797295.jpg
ab815ca6.jpg

165lbs
8c7ed2bf.jpg

152lbs
db61bfd4.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!