Hi :)

Options
Hey there!

So, I guess I should start by explaining why I'm here.

Basically, I've wanted to lose some weight for a couple of years now. When I lived at home with my parents, I did judo 3 times a week, walked the dogs and was a relatively healthy size (though my BMI was "overweight". I was at competition weight and never fluctuated much).
Then I left for uni and found my boyfriend who I love to bits, but I have to admit is a bad influence when it comes to food choice.
I never went back to judo because nobody was willing to start at the local club with me and I was rather scared of going alone.
I now cannot go back to judo unless I get my shoulders sorted (Injury from a competition a few years back - they cramp up at least twice a day and I cannot run for more than 5 minutes without them aching.)

I really want to lose weight, not only so I can go back to competing, but also because of my mother. She is stick thin and complains about having a belly bulge (which hardly counts as a bulge.) and always nags at me saying that I'm going to have heart disease and that my tummy looks horrible. (cheers mum!)

So, yeah...Why am I in the forum?

Basically for encouragement :) I need people to chivvy me on so that even when I feel like I'm going to quit after the first kilo, I don't.

So..yeah...

Hi :)

Replies