Zantrex 3

Options
Has anyone tried Zantrex3 and had any results, Is there any side effects consitering trying to to jump start my weightloss. i dont intend on making it a perment fix . Any haters on this post feel free to not post, Im not looking for negitivity.

Replies

• amymarie8709
    amymarie8709 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    I did take it to help jump start as well. It was okay. I actually prefered my slimquik. The zantrex made me feel jittery. The slimquik helped regulate my hormones and also helps with bloating. Would take it a few weeks at a time and then stop. :) I hope this helps. And good luck!!!!!!!!
  • baconexpress
    baconexpress Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was taking it for about 2 weeks - I didn't notice any HUGE differences, but it did seem to help me get going in the mornings. (I would take the morning dose and then lie back down for 15 or so minutes until it kicked in, ha!) It did make me feel a little sick to my stomach throughout the day so I cut back on the dose. Also some advice: when the label says to avoid caffeinated beverages. THEY ARE NOT KIDDING. I took some and a while later had half a sugar-free energy drink, and they both kicked in at the same time and I thought my heart was gonna explode. o.o Just be sure to follow the directions and you should be ok!
  • joshswifey2011
    joshswifey2011 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    thanks u guys I cleared it with my doctor and he said its ok for a jump start I just gotta get back motivated I guess
  • blemarie
    Options
    I just started taking zantrex 2 days ago and so far its increased in my energy at the gym and suppressed my appetite a little again its only my second day. I am also staying under 1200 calories and doing at least 35-90 mins of cardio 6 days a week. Has anyone seendramatic results from it?
  • RonnieLodge
    RonnieLodge Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Not sure I have had any results because of it, but I do like to take one or two in the morning before my workout for the buzz! Best thing to get me out of bed on a cold winter morning. :happy:
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    I am also staying under 1200 calories and doing at least 35-90 mins of cardio 6 days a week. Has anyone seendramatic results from it?

By dramatic, you mean passing out? Then yes... On the right track!