Hi Im new to this my fitness pal and need some support

Options
I just wanted to see if could get some friends for moral support this past week has been very hard I haven't lost anything just kinda need some support and inspiration!!(:

Replies

• FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be on your support team!
  • FitGma63
    FitGma63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You will love it once you get used to logging everything. Feel free to friend me, I'm on here daily and am happy to help if possible.
  • erinbolton
    erinbolton Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Just give it time. It took me a couple of weeks of regular exercise and monitoring what I have been eating. So far I am down about 15 lbs after about 2 months. I try to set small goals to meet each day and each week, even if they aren't weight loss goals. Don't put too much pressure on yourself and be realistic on what you want to acheive and it will make it much easier to make it happen. Good Luck!
  • sanddy246
    sanddy246 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you'll soo much (:
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday so feel free to add me. Welcome to the start of your new and improved life.
  • KerryPozzi
    KerryPozzi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm new too...2 weeks in so far and love it! Everyone here is so friendly and helpful. Friend me and we can inspire each other!
  • Stephkat03
    Options
    Hi!
    I am new as well. I have been on for about a week. I am just figuring this out but really enjoy the site and the topics of discussion. If you want to join my page, let me know. Good luck
    Stephanie
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP . Feel free to add me,too :)
  • Dsnyfrk921
    Dsnyfrk921 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent :)
  • ccckwalk
    ccckwalk Posts: 262
    Options
    I am on here everyday and love adding new people feel free to visit my page and if I fit add me! !!! Some weeks are harder than others! Keep you chin up! ~Corina
  • 1207green
    Options
    I am too also a little new to this program. My longest and dearest friend, Outkat2 is also on my fitness pal and is giving me inspiration. she is doing great. i need support for this venture to be the better than i have ever been. please friend me so we can track our progresses and see the results we work for with great joy.
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    im on basically everyday as well...so feel free to add me as well. and dont worry youll have times like that. just dont sweat it!
  • CAgirlMolly
    Options
    Hey! I'm new to this too and I could give/use some support as well! Anyone else who needs some support on here or has good advice/motivation to give, feel free to add me! :)
  • bchgrl8
    bchgrl8 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You can add me..I've been on a couple of months and Love it! It does take some getting used to and some discipline, but there's a bunch of support and great people here!!! Good Luck!!!
  • ravenlaramie
    ravenlaramie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to see if could get some friends for moral support this past week has been very hard I haven't lost anything just kinda need some support and inspiration!!(:

Feel free to add me. I'm more than happy to help out where I can.
  • JillHackbarth
    JillHackbarth Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This website is awesome! I found it long ago and sadly just started getting into it. Just made plans to
    go to Vegas in December and need to kick it in gear! We can all use all the help we can get :)
  • Ylier04
    Ylier04 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am also new to this! I have been gaining, not losing and am very frustrated with myself. I have made a decision TODAY that I am going to add minimum of 30 minutes of exercise everyday. I am 25 years old and have a very social life with friends and family. We are often eating out or going for a drink or 3. I need motivation to stay focused too! Please, feel free in adding me! =) Keep it up! It will come with time!
  • ellieranc
    ellieranc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I'm always glad to give someone support! Please, you and anyone else, feel free to add me!
  • Sprmc47
    Sprmc47 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I will send you a message and hope you read it!!! ~Steve
  • aredizzle
    Options
    I hear you. Me too but I also don't think I am working hard enough. I have a hubby and kids so i make dinner and i eat what they eat, I am also trying to start shopping healthier so that the family can eat right.. But I've been doing this for 2 weeks and no progress, I have good days where i eat well, work out and then the calorie intake goes up if i work out. So to me that don't make sense, but then I have the lazy days where i just relax, eat ok but not work out. It's a battle!!!