Metabolism ruined?? HELP!! = D

akioa
akioa Posts: 2 Member
Hello, Just wondering if any one has any advice for me. From november last year to March this year i worked hard and lost 15kg. Thought i was doing really well, exercising at least once a day sometimes two or three times, and eating me 1200-1400 calories a day not realising that i should of been eating my exercise calories back so generally netting about 300-800 cals a day. After then doing some more research realising i should be, suddenly changing to just exercising once a day burning between 300-600 cals and then eating back most of those calories. So obviously putting on weight (4.5kG) over 6 months, slowly but surely continuously gaining, i seamed to have stopped gaining now but only because i have stopped eating my exercise calories, only eating a maximum of half and netting about 1000 a day - still not ideal i know.
I have no looked into clean eating and hoping that just not having that addition sugar's and processed food will help my metabolism and doing the firm dvds , 30 day shred (x 2 levels in one session ) or a body combat, attack or step class, a day trying to increase my weights that i use for the firm and 30 day shred dvd to increase my muscle to try and increase my metabolism but if any one has any ideas for me i would be sooo appreciative,
Thanks =D

Replies