P90X Challenge Group Starting September 4

Options
P90X has been my Goliath for too long. I am putting together a P90X Challenge Group starting September 4. If you've started the program but never finished it, purchased the program but never started, or have done the program and want to do it again, this would be a good group for you. Studies show that people who workout with people doing the same program have a better chance of completing the program. I am looking for support and accountability and will provide the same.

Replies

• cholmes999
    cholmes999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested. I'm training for a Marathon on October 7th but training for a marathon doesn't necessarily help you lose weight or get an all over fitness. I have the dvds but have never taken the time to actually look at the program. I guess I have some homework to do.
  • SunnyMoss
    SunnyMoss Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Gonna take this as a sign. Just pulled the box out Friday, put it down, and picked it back up again this morning. I'm in.
  • cholmes999
    cholmes999 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd love a challenge but I have just inquired about 2 other challenges and they are "pay" challenges. I am looking for a group of people like me who want the accountablity but who do not have the $$$ to pay for it. I'm hoping this is what this group will be.

Thanks
  • HydroTerra
    Options
    I started in early July but am always looking for accountability. Feel free to add me for support and motivation!
  • johnporcaro
    johnporcaro Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm in. My girlfriend and I did 60 days last spring, but got sidetracked. We started again tonight, working out with my brother who has completed it twice. I completed it once, did 60 days twice more. This time, it's "the full 90." We'll be a week ahead, but its a lot more fun with a group! :-)
  • Destiny0114
    Options
    i would love to join :) i just started myfitnesspal and p90x today :happy:
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    I'm so excited to see others who want to go on this journey with me. I will be posting in here daily about my progress. I also have a private FB group set up where I will be posting daily tips as well as video messages from Tony Horton to help us on our journey. If you would like to be a part of that group, please send me a friend request (Sheila B Bradshaw). I can't wait to get started.
  • FitCowgirl8
    FitCowgirl8 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I started P90X back in June but got so busy with horses and rodeo I got away from it. Now my schedule is starting to slow down and I would love the accountability of doing this with a group rather than on my own
  • cool_charlotte
    cool_charlotte Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am just staring P90x today. I am running as well for a bit of a hybrid. I am in the midlle of selling our house and relocating but am really wanting to drop the weight I ahve gained from medication so I am in. I definetely need motivation because I have not been seeing a difference.
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to join if youre still interested in members.

However, I'm currently in my 3rd week of p90x, and will be starting #4 on Sept. 4th.

If anyone has any questions please let me know.
  • ivelisse87
    ivelisse87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just finished Insanity and am thinking about starting P90X / Insanity hybrid I'm in!!!!
  • samblanken
    samblanken Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME ME!!! Right now half my house has no power - including the room I do P90X in. Electrician is coming Friday to fix. So I'll be restarting on Monday the 3rd!
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    The more the merrier!
  • kristimcb2605
    Options
    Hi,

Are you still taking members? I have P90x, but no support. Thanks!

Kristi
  • SheilaBradshaw
    Options
    Hi,

Are you still taking members? I have P90x, but no support. Thanks!

Kristi

Welcome aboard!
  • jetabear10
    jetabear10 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I am in...
  • Kaedemoon267
    Options
    I'm so excited to see others who want to go on this journey with me. I will be posting in here daily about my progress. I also have a private FB group set up where I will be posting daily tips as well as video messages from Tony Horton to help us on our journey. If you would like to be a part of that group, please send me a friend request (Sheila B Bradshaw). I can't wait to get started.

Sheila, as a fellow beachbody coach, you are doing awesome! I posted something similar here in MFP but I got a warning from the admin not to try to promote myself. :( so i had to remove my posts.
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I lose :( I'm starting on September 1st. But I'm doing a hybrid of P90X/X2/Insanity/Asylum/One on One's :)
  • kristimcb2605
    Options
    Thank you!!! I'm looking forward to the support. :wink:
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I think I'd like to join!! That is if I can find someone by Sept. 4th on Craigslist to sell it to me :)