hey picture friend?

Options
I'm 29 years old, lazy, addicted to fast food and I ran out of denial last week. I see what I have turned into and decided to join this. I walked a total of 5miles this week. Hot, muggy, swatting at mosquitoes and feeling like my legs feel 500lbs. I'm not a negative person but it is hard to imagine me losing weight but i want it. I was skinny and attractive my entire life. at 179lbs I feel broken. Nothing fits. Let's see if I can shrink. I'm interested in posting picture progress updates. Anyone down? FR me. thanx

Replies

• djsaluki
    Options
    Lets do this! =)

I'm kind of opposite. I'm 31, pretty active, only eat fast food out of convience when I have to rush to work. I play 2-3 hours of basketball three times per week. I lift weights once or twice. I'm fighting through a few basketball injuries (like sprained fingers and thumbs) so I have started doing Insanity this week.

I havent been skinny at all really. Even I though I grew up playing sports almost every day of my life, just had bad eating habits instilled in me growing up. I've lost a ton of weight twice (summer before senior year of high school) and the first year when I finally started my career after college. Kept the weight off for 5 years, but the last few years have been a little stressful, and I lost focus. Once I gained back half the weight, I became discouraged.

Now I'm feeling REALLY motivated again. I know most of my success will come by eating healthy and choosing foods wisely. I'm active enough, its just the type of food.

Let me know how I can help you! I want someone to challenge me, keep me motivated when I plateau, and be an inspiration.

You're very young still........you are going to crush your goals!