New university students?

Options
I just started college, so I'm looking for more friends who are trying to lose weight in college too. :)

Replies

• concerto3
    concerto3 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I start Sept 4th!! Terribly nervous! Feel free to add me!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm not a *new* university student...but I am one lol. Going into my fifth year hollaaa.
  • kscouten
    kscouten Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I started college last fall! I transferred to a new school this semester and am trying to lose weight in the process. Does your university have a fitness center? Good luck with school and your fitness goals!
  • marvelscale
    Options
    I've been in college for 4 years, changed major completely so it's on for 4 more :laugh:

Feel free to add, and don't be nervous :)
  • filming_ghosts
    Options
    I started college last fall! I transferred to a new school this semester and am trying to lose weight in the process. Does your university have a fitness center? Good luck with school and your fitness goals!

That's awesome. :) Luckily we have 3, so I finally went to one earlier. They have a really great setup in there, I love it! And thanks, you too!
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    I am not a new college student either.. My last semester before earning my Bachelor's :) You can add me if u want.
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'll be going into my second year, but first time trying to lose! Feel free to add me (anyone) :)