I went shopping today!

Options
and picked up an HRM, Perfect Push Up bars, and an excersise ball, all stuff I've been eye balling for a few months.

That's right I've dropped 54 lbs with out all that stuff.

Now we're going to get some where.

Replies

• Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, enjoy! Congrats on the 54 lbs too!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Oh and I picked up a food scale at Harbor Freight for $15. That will probably lead to better results right there. I've been eye-balling protion size up until now.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great I love my scale it is really great!!!
  • auntbliz
    auntbliz Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'd love a food scale, and so would my husband. I'm sure he gets tired of me asking him how much an ounce of this is, lol.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    OMG man you are doing awesome!! I always look for your progress and I always say "yeah, he lost another pound!!" I absolutely love the attitude you have ! You are getting sooooo into "your" life and it is always cool when I read what you are doing to reach your goals! Remember when things feel challenging I am here rooting you on!!! Keep on keeping on!!!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    OMG man you are doing awesome!! I always look for your progress and I always say "yeah, he lost another pound!!" I absolutely love the attitude you have ! You are getting sooooo into "your" life and it is always cool when I read what you are doing to reach your goals! Remember when things feel challenging I am here rooting you on!!! Keep on keeping on!!!

The disaster that has been the last few days will probably slow the progress some. But 4 hours of shopping, and helping my Dad Griswald the house isn't exactly sitting on the couch either. Good news there are no more holiday dinner's until Christmas, and I've got a 5K to run between now and then.

We played with the new toys a little bit, but we're not home yet.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!