Slim in 6

Options
I'm planning on starting this up this week. Is there anyone else out there that is currently doing this program? If so, what are your thoughts on it thusfar?

Replies

• Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Anyone?
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Id like to know how you like it..
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I tried the exercise plan quite awhile ago. Never bothered with the meal plan. I feel that it was effective, although I prefer using heavier weights now and just doing my own thing. My main problem was the horrible music (I usually chose the no music option and played my own), and the fact that it seemed very repetitive to me.
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I have done this workout, and enjoyed it. It's very easy to follow. My muscles felt it and I can see a lot of improvement in my endurance. Debbie is really easy to follow. The workout looks really easy, but you will feel it.
    The music is bad, I listen to my own music and that makes it much better. I like working with the resistance bands, that way you can make it as hard or as easy as you want.
  • BrandiL83
    BrandiL83 Posts: 100
    Options
    I just got done doing Slim in 6 yesterday. I loved it, but I got bored with doing the same work out every day. I lost 10 lbs doing it. I didnt follow the meal plan though. Good luck, hope you enjoy it :)