anyone been to Miami??

On april 1st my family is driving down to florida to visit in laws. For 2 days grandma is going to watch the kids so we can go down to miami. My bf really wants to go there. Now my dilemma is that is one month away I hope to lose another 10lbs by then, but I will be nowhere near the model, beach bunny type that is the norm down there. We really want to go to a club but I don't really want to be embarrassed by the stupid doormen not letting us past because I don't fit their stereotypical hot young girl image. Is there any fun clubs that any one knows that won't give us problems. I still plan on dressing up doing my makeup and hair. if there is anything else that anyone knows that sounds that a fun day or night activity please share. -Heather-

Replies

• hmmmm
    hmmmm Posts: 607 Member
    On april 1st my family is driving down to florida to visit in laws. For 2 days grandma is going to watch the kids so we can go down to miami. My bf really wants to go there. Now my dilemma is that is one month away I hope to lose another 10lbs by then, but I will be nowhere near the model, beach bunny type that is the norm down there. We really want to go to a club but I don't really want to be embarrassed by the stupid doormen not letting us past because I don't fit their stereotypical hot young girl image. Is there any fun clubs that any one knows that won't give us problems. I still plan on dressing up doing my makeup and hair. if there is anything else that anyone knows that sounds that a fun day or night activity please share. -Heather-
  • If you're going clubbing in Miami, I really don't have any good advice other than be careful and Good Luck!!
  • be careful is the key.
    be aware of your surroundings and you'll be good.