minnielovesmickey Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well done you!

Can't believe the difference in only 2 years

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
  • sherpasmom
    sherpasmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sending you a YAY! and I can't wait to hear that range myself.... **Fantastic job!**
  • Great_Mazinga
    Great_Mazinga Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That's an incredible transformation!

I'm down about 65lbs myself, then plateaued with 140+ to go. Wish I had more people like you folks on here around me. I started looking around my entire circle of friends, family, coworkers. They're nearly all overweight or obese and sedentary. It's making change very difficult.

Did you have supportive and active people around you, or were able to grind through on your own?

Very inspiring, thanks for sharing, especially the skin bit. Hoping to have similar lack of need for skin surgery.
  • Maddi_InBetweenDays
    Options
    Wow! That is amazing, your abs and arms look great!
  • srhula
    srhula Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work!!
  • decdav
    decdav Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Chyll88
    Chyll88 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Super great job!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Congrats gorgeous!
  • Kalola11
    Kalola11 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing journey! Such an accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • vichm
    vichm Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    WOW- that is some amazing progress and you should be thrilled with what you have achieved.

I am at the final stage after having twins last year and the only part that is my concern is my stomach. I have the baby belly that I want rid of- You have shown me it is do-able.... THANKS :-)
  • christou84
    christou84 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You give me hope! Looking great :) Question: did you have bad days? Took any supplements in particular?
  • cassiegal724
    cassiegal724 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic and your journey is inspiring, I hope to meet you there in 'normal' :)
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    you look amazing, I have had 5 children and I was wondering did you have a belly flap under your belly button and if so did it go away with eating healthy and exercise?
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look AMAZING! Congrats!!
  • thoeting
    thoeting Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    nice cut.... I can see the hard work right there
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Wow u look frickin fantastic!!! Did u have any of your babies via csection??? Amazing job girlie!!!
  • mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Well done you!

Can't believe the difference in only 2 years

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

Actually her transformation has happened in ONE year! Check out her profile to see her amazing story from barely being able to walk after an injury to running races. Joyzy is the real deal.
  • NeeneVa
    NeeneVa Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Weigh to go!! That is amazing!! Congratulations!!
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and OMG you were massive with that third child, how did you not fall over!?

Congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!