hi everyone please read

fitinyoga14
fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
i'm new to the site. i joined because i feel like i need to become more serious about getting fit. i would consider myself already pretty fit, but from an athlete's point of view, i have some muscle building and toning to do. i know that eating right and working out is everything when it comes to the whole process. it would be great to loose a few a few extra pounds (maybe 10?) along the way, however its difficult to get those last couple of pounds off. i need advice!!

Replies

• Mama06
    Mama06 Posts: 110 Member
    I always hear that when you find yourself at a plateau you should change your normal routine. If you normally swim try jogging/running or vise-versa, add yoga or pilates, change your strength training routine, try a personal trainer for a short amount of time maybe he/she could help you work off those last pesky pounds. See a dietician maybe there is some change you can make to your eating habits that would make all the difference.

I guess whatever you are doing now, or have been doing for a while, change it up. :happy:

I can't wait until all I have left are those last few pounds! Good Luck! :wink:
  • Welcome. This is a really good site. I love it. I've learned about what to do and what not to do when it comes to weight loss. You sound like you know what you want. Which is a good thing. I agree with Mama06 though, try changing things up. Try something new maybe. Personal trainers are great. I hope you find something that works for you. I can't wait until I get down to those last few pounds.
  • lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    try cardio and weight lifting such as the firm tapes
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    thanks everyone! great advice
This discussion has been closed.