Lost 40 pounds and quit and time to re-motivate!!!!!!

Options
Hi,
I lost 40 pounds last year and have gained a couple back. I need to get back on track and this looks like the perfect place to do it! I like to jog for exercise and I enter into as many 5K's as I can because they really motivate me. I am not a very fast runner and don't ever run the whole thing but I set a goal each time and crossing the finish line is a great feeling!!! I excited about starting my diet again!!
Susan

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    Hi Susan,
    You might want to check out some of the threads on the message boards and join the group for support and accountability. There's a Cto5K graduate thread that has a lot of enthusiastic joggers/runners... welcome!
  • sebaseth
    sebaseth Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    HI Susan, I lost 46 lbs last year and have regrettably gained it all back! I am on here for re-motivation as well. I am starting my new diet tomorrow and am looking forward to it. I have always wanted to do a 5k race but never been brave enough to do it. I thought you had to jog the entire way. Congratulations for your 40 lb lost and keeping most of it off, that is a big accomplishment!