My first 5K

Options
2»

Replies

• 4My40th
    4My40th Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I printed off the C25K &but haven't started yet. I think I will today. And not only do I love your quote - I went to link, saved the picture & am going to make that my new profile picture. Thanks a million for the inspiration :)
  • buudharich
    Options
    I ran my first 5k in 35-minutes last weekend. I walked nearly 90 miles to-and-from work throughout all of the July heat for preparation and walked over 50 miles with some running mixed in during the month of August.

Having goals laid out is an awesome thing and it will inspire you to sign up for another one and try to beat your last time. I am signed up for another on 9/21 and another in October.

Great Job!
  • Melissa592
    Options
    Gasparilla is a FUN race...and I think you can totally pull of the 10k! I'll be running that one too...maybe the 5...maybe the 10...I'll see how I do with the 5 miler in Jan!
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    That is awesome! Congratulations!
  • dperich1968
    dperich1968 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I can't take the credit. I took it from the internet. Actually it is a picture I printed out and have on my office door. It inspires me to run on my lunch break every day.

http://www.fuelrunning.com/quotes/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/243.jpg

Great job on your first 5K and thank you for this link. I LOVE quotes and use them constantly to motivate myself. Good luck on your next running adventure !
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I just started running I did my first 5k two weeks ago my time was 39:09. I hope to run without a break one day soon. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • girish_ph
    girish_ph Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You folks don't understand how inspiring this can be for fence sitters like me. When a voice tells me "5K? You are joking!!" I can look at you to quieten it!!

Congrats and Thanks bro
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!