Sports bras for "well-endowed" women

Options
13»

Replies

• eileen673
    eileen673 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got an awesome sports bra for the well endowed woman at Intimacy. I love it.
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    i hate to say it but it you go cheap on sports bras for bigger chests you will be sorry! i've always struggled with finding good everyday bras let alone find an acceptable sports bra, forget it! After much trial and error i've finally found one that actually supports me (i do Zumba so if i didn't have support i'd have 2 black eyes lol!) i ordered it on amazon..it's the Moving Comfort Maia bra. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001B1KUSY/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00 It was $45 and worth every penny:happy: Holds me in place, wicks the sweat away, no uniboob and fits like a champ! The one downside to this particular one is that it actually looks like you are wearing a tank top that comes up fairly high...no cleavage whatsoever...i wouldn't care but looks funny with some of my tank tops, but i still wear it because it does the job. I'm actually considering buying another one to wear under my every day clothes ....good luck! :bigsmile:
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Fioana style..by moving comfort.. they get mashed a bit..but they don't give me black eyes..which is a plus:laugh: .. pretty reasonable too..under 30...on amazon :love:

This! That's the only bra I can wear comfortably that looks okay. I wear them for running and other high impact like jumping rope, box jumps, etc.

I get mine from Title Nine. They can be a little pricey, but they have a "bounce" scale so you can see what you need. Plus, they have an amazing return policy (up to a year, worn, no tags even!) -- which is handy when losing weight.

www.titlenine.com

Another vote for the fiona bra from moving comfort. i got it on amazon and i love it!!! I can do jumping jacks without anything moving out of place.
    http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Black/dp/B001AP5HO8/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1346091922&sr=1-1&keywords=fiona+sports+bra
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I wear a 38DD. I have tried umpteen different sports bra's and the best one I have found by far is the "SHOCK ABSORBER."
    I used to wear 2 bra's until I found this one. They sell online and also at The Bay (Canada) and The Running Room. I am sure they sell elsewhere as well.
    The cost is about $65C but worth every penny! I have 2 of them now and just keep alternating. You won't be disappointed.
    Good luck.
  • shlobiwan
    shlobiwan Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    For those in Canada, Singapore, Qatar or a bunch of countries in Europe, I recommend the store 'Change'. They make their own line and though pricey, it's the only bra I feel comfortable working out in. I'm off to buy another one today!

http://change.com
  • luvin_burnt_orange
    Options
    I thought I was the only one out there! lol I wear a minimizer bra under my sports bra :)
  • daisiemae123
    daisiemae123 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba 5 times a week and what I have found to work for me is Champion Sports Bra's and Under Armor are the best. I wear a 38 H :happy: . Before those I would have to wear a bra under my sports bra to give me the coverage I needed. :smile:

My Champion Sports bra is the best I have found to support "the girls" I have also tried the Genie bra and found that I had to wear a regular one with it for enough support for exercise, it did however keep the regular one from chaffing.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I just ordered a Wacoal sports bra from Freshpair.com. I wear Wacoal in my regular bras and they are feminie with a lot of support so I figured that they would make a good sports bra too. It has an underwire and doesn't give you the uniboob look. $58 - a bit pricey but feel it's worth it. Free shipping from Freshpair.
  • Lazygal53
    Lazygal53 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Perdy64
    Perdy64 Posts: 22
    Options
    I haven't found anything yet that beats the moving comfort bra. When I run I wear the (the maia style is the best). fiona is OK, but smashes me too much. The maia does not smash them, is extremely comfortable and great at wicking away the sweat.

I second the Moving Comfort Bra's. Only bras that support my 38DD while running. I own both the Fiona and the Maia. I like the Maia the best. No uni-boob and keeps the girls safely supported. Recently, the Fiona started rubbing where the strap folds back fasten.
  • linzoz
    linzoz Posts: 5
    Options
    Fioana style..by moving comfort.. they get mashed a bit..but they don't give me black eyes..which is a plus:laugh: .. pretty reasonable too..under 30...on amazon :love:

Amen! I LOVE this bra!!
  • MommaRou56
    MommaRou56 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    So I went to a local running store last night to try on bras. The saleslady was great in helping me get fitted. I tried on several of the ones suggested, but my "girls" still bounced when I jumped up and down. She decided that she would order me this one other bra, but I can't remember the name of it now. Anyway, it should be into the store in about a week or so. Once I get it and try it, I'll let everyone know how well it does and the name of it. Also, I started out as a 44DDD, but I have lost 5 inches in my bust since February, so I'm down a bit, but I'm still HUGE. That's been a problem for me my whole life -- well since I was at least 11 -- and I wasn't overweight then. Just a bit of an inherited trait, I guess.