Bath Towels- NSV

Options
I have had several NSV's that I have noticed all in the past week that I would like to share...screw the scale- these little victories make it worth it and make me want to try even harder !

-I can fit a REGULAR size bath towel around my body!
-When I make a fist, my ring finger and pinky finger knuckles show...they used to be just dimples...
-Similarly, I can see the veins on the back of my hands!!!! (they used to be too chubby)
-My wedding ring slides off and on again (no butter, oil, lotion, or crisco required anymore)
-My bingo wing (you know...the underarm flap...) is significantly less droopy/wing-like
-I have reduced my "back bacon" to one small roll from several large ones...
-I realized that I TRULY (for the first time in my life) look forward to working out/dging active things (probably has a lot to do with quitting smoking...a HUGE NSV!!)

What are yours? :happy:

Replies

• alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean about the towel! I just had that NSV not too long ago. My other NSV is my belt, I'm on the next to the last hole! :)

Congratulations on your NSVs, especially the quitting smoking..that is HUGE!!!
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i love those random NSVs that no one would really be looking forward to until they happen. i haven't lost alot of weight to notice many NSVs, but i do notice that my rings spin on my hands when they used to be stuck and HURT! i also can pull up and down my jeans and khacki shorts without unbuttoning them! and my side boob is getting smaller. :laugh:

keep it up girl! you're doing great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!