reintroduction to include my mood disorder

hi. I started MFP one week ago today. I've stuck with my 1200 calories and I lost 1.2lbs which is a positive thing.

Right?

usually I would vehemently say YES! but today it and everything feels like failure. not enough. sounds extreme and different, right? It is. and it is also who I am. I have a mood disorder.

then I realized I neglected to introduce that part of me which is a huge factor in my weight.

I am wondering if there are others who share this challenge and would like to be supportive friends with each other trying to lose some weight? and not our minds ;-)

peace

Replies

• TosaDana
    TosaDana Posts: 47
    I suffer from anxiety disorder and take medications to treat it, so I can definitely relate. As a result of the meds (I think), I've gained about 40 unwanted pounds. Everyone I talk to says it's impossible to lose weight while on these things, but I'm doing my best. I'm a married mom of two, and while I would love to lose the weight to selfish reasons (getting back into my skinny jeans) I know I also need to do it for my health - both physical and mental. Add me as a friend - I think we can learn alot from each other!