WANTED:Friends with open diaries

Options
I've been logging for 10 days and I have some wonderful supportive friends but I'd like to see more open diaries. It helps to see what works for other people. Add me no matter your diet or activity level.

Replies

• danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    My diary is open. You are welcome to look at it any time. I am sending you a friend request.
    Good luck and God bless,
    Doni
  • debiw1234
    Options
    My diary is open too, although I am not perfect by any means! LOL I sent you a friend request.
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I'm open, have a look around, just go back about 5 days or so, wasnt able to log much over the weekend due to no internet access.
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anyone :)
  • ZambiNan
    ZambiNan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You can look at mine if you want; I'm in maintenance, eating 1650 calories a day+ exercise calories
  • LJeffersSW
    LJeffersSW Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE to have some new friends here on MFP to keep me motivated. :-) Thanks all!
  • MrsWJO
    MrsWJO Posts: 9
    Options
    Mine is open to my friends. Feel free to add me if you'd like. We're the same age and have close to the same amount to lose. :o)
  • PandaPants0612
    PandaPants0612 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, although some days its not too pretty :)

Friend requests sent and please, anyone else add me. I'd love to have more supportive friends!
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. I welcome tips and suggestions! :happy:
  • Jelaine56
    Jelaine56 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary.. You can add me if you want to :)
  • MrsCaseyLane
    MrsCaseyLane Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Im 290 pounds now, lost 10 this past month. As humiliating as that is, I opened my diary because now I really watch what I eat because I know my friends will be watching. Yes, I could cheat and not log something or lie about working out, but I dont. That would only be hurting me! And Im done hurting me!
  • Elizaj85
    Elizaj85 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    my diaries open if you'd like to add :-)
  • Karalee00
    Karalee00 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME
  • Dflip2012
    Options
    Add me, i didnt realize my diary wasnt open until recently. I opened it up since i like looking at everyones too :) I do not log when away on vacation though.
  • FatSherpa
    FatSherpa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My diary is open now. I would also like to meet friends who can be supportive.
  • sockablooie
    Options
    My diary is open and I welcome all friend requests!!
  • bthumudo
    bthumudo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Totally open diary and open to all friend requests. Feel free to add me or anyone else looking for support. :)
  • Davetheone
    Davetheone Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me I am currently trying to gain muscle!
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Hi hun! My diary is open! I try to eat clean as much as possible. Lots of fruits and protein! Has worked for me ;)

I'm always looking for motivated friends! x Jolande