I Can't Take It Anymore. Someone Has To Speak Up.

Options

Replies

• Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Get the peanut butter ones!
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    LOL, I used to work for Mars (yes, the bar but also the creator of M&M's and your Twix). I'll pass your message along ;).
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    If every pack were exactly the same, I couldn't use them to demonstrate the central limit theorem. :(
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Pretzel M&Ms FTW.

YES!! End of thread. :laugh:
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    You could always switch to Cheerios.
    (blasphemy)
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I'd just like you to YouTube the desk-flipping video, please and thank you.
    [/quote]
    second that.
  • Arperjen
    Arperjen Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m8yqt5T9q51r19l56o2_500.jpg
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    It is 2012. Why in the HELL am I looking down on my desk at a pack of plain M&Ms spread out like little kids looking for hidden eggs on Easter and not seeing two DAMN M&Ms that are perfectly identical?

Are you kidding me? Stop messing with my life. We have the technology. There is no freaking reason on this planet that I should have to tolerate putting M&Ms in my mouth that aren’t identically the same as the last one.

I REFUSE!

Screw this big corporation that’s playing it fast and loose with my life. I demand a recount. I demand accountability. I demand my damn M&Ms roll perfectly along my desk in a happy manner right into my mouth where they belong.

You know what. I’m done. I’m going to lift my desk up like Arnold Schwarzenegger and toss this crap over my balcony. I refuse to be a part of such carelessness. What ever happened to pride in crafting something wonderful?

Oh and don’t tell me the peanut ones are better. I’m not shoving nuts in my mouth. I don’t go that way.

Darn it. I’m all angry now. Off to measure my Twix. :)

Not my friend? Why not? Boring perhaps? I don’t bite (well, not virtually). :)

LMBO!
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I am terrified to count you as one of my MFP friends.

You'd be right there checking for consistency. Admit it!

If I ate M&Ms, then yes...

...and I would also be unhappy with their distribution of colors (assuming they haven't addressed this egregious violation of consumer preference as well).
  • kennethmgreen
    kennethmgreen Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    It's funny because they're M&Ms.
  • Danielle_2013
    Danielle_2013 Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    You should try Smarties. Very uniform. Well except for all the pretty colors.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I have no objection to nuts :P
    But you made my OCD hurt. It's not something I looked at, and now I want to go buy m&ms to see. Hehe.
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    It is 2012. Why in the HELL am I looking down on my desk at a pack of plain M&Ms spread out like little kids looking for hidden eggs on Easter and not seeing two DAMN M&Ms that are perfectly identical?

Are you kidding me? Stop messing with my life. We have the technology. There is no freaking reason on this planet that I should have to tolerate putting M&Ms in my mouth that aren’t identically the same as the last one.

I REFUSE!

Screw this big corporation that’s playing it fast and loose with my life. I demand a recount. I demand accountability. I demand my damn M&Ms roll perfectly along my desk in a happy manner right into my mouth where they belong.

You know what. I’m done. I’m going to lift my desk up like Arnold Schwarzenegger and toss this crap over my balcony. I refuse to be a part of such carelessness. What ever happened to pride in crafting something wonderful?

Oh and don’t tell me the peanut ones are better. I’m not shoving nuts in my mouth. I don’t go that way.

Darn it. I’m all angry now. Off to measure my Twix. :)

Not my friend? Why not? Boring perhaps? I don’t bite (well, not virtually). :)

BAHAHAHAHA! Off to measure your twix.... just make sure you don't do that at your desk.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    HA HA HA
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why i keep getting the m and ms that have w's printed on them.. i mean WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT people..

bwahahhahaha, seriously!!!!
  • downwithbottledwater
    Options
    Off to measure my Twix. :)

Can I help? :D
  • AJ_Pete
    AJ_Pete Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    My bag was all Ws. I was afraid they were defective and that I might get food poisoning, so I threw them out. :ohwell:

W for Wenchilada. Mhmmmm, mhmm. Personalized.
  • Spartan_Maker
    Spartan_Maker Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Yet more confirmation that we are all special snowflakes -- on several different levels.
  • barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    i dont understand why i keep getting the m and ms that have w's printed on them.. i mean WHISKEY TANGO FOXTROT people..

Yeah, what is up with that!! What's the w stand for?? WTF = why the face??
  • big_drake
    Options
    the peanut ones are better...