I'm here to support and chat. ;)))

Options
:drinker: :drinker hi everyone!: I have lost total 52 pounds and kept it off, recently 20. Went dress shopping the other day, what a nightmare. The girls in the store looked at me like I'm an alien. The one dress she picked out looked like a potato sack, lmao. She's like,"it is very flattering". By the way, Im a size 10 sometimes 11 or 12 depending on the garmet. So, I'm on a journey to lose another 30 pounds. I feel like Frodo right now. Ahhhh. Ok I do have lots of tips and have been through hell with weight loss since I was 12. I live in B.C. Canada, and I'm a certified professional coach for businesses and women. I do have an eating plan I've shared with women around the world and made some friends. I know how hard it is to struggle with this. I have heard some amazingly rude things. What I struggle with is, Being an hourglass shape by definition and thinking ya, size ten is a plus size! Also, my breasts, when you have larger breasts it makes you look bigger then you are if you don't wear a perfectly tight dress. Anyway that dress shopping experience kind of brought me down. I did find a gorgeous David Meister so it all worked out. Nice to meet you, ;)