Well hello there :)

Nine
Nine Posts: 5
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hey, I've been joined for a few days, but didn't get a chance to introduce myself yet xD

So here I am :)
I'm Nine, and I plan to (hopefully!) with some effort lose over a stone over a period of time. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'm patient and prepared to work hard towards that goal!

I'm 5', and I used to be about 8st, which was actually so perfect. I was able to wear really nice clothes, and I miss my white jeans most of all *single tear*
Then I became depressed, started comfort eating, and before I knew it I was well over 9st. OMGWTF :sad:

SO, instead of moping around feeling sorry for myself, I decided to get into action and regain my figure!
I want to shift this weight and get back to the old me :)

I really look forward to being a part of the community, oh, and losing a little weight too :laugh:

xoxo

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Hello Nine, Uh are you really nine? Oh you mean Nine as in 126 pounds hah. Yeah cause 8 stones is 112 got it hahaha. Stay committed to your goal & their is no telling how many more things that you will achieve due to your new motivation, just, because of weight loss.:smile: All the best.

Jason
  • Nine
    Nine Posts: 5
    Oh you mean Nine as in 126 pounds hah.

That's the one! xD
This discussion has been closed.