Looking for supporters.

Options
Hello, I am a 31 year old mother of two children, a daughter 12 years old and a son thats 8 years old. I have struggle with my weight all my life. My weight also have affects on my health as well. About two years ago I lost about 30 lbs, but I didn't maintained the weight loss and I gained the weight back plus more. I been trying to diet and exercise for years but I will start off great but find myself right back to my old eating habits. Its has been about 3 weeks now and I am more motivated then ever this time and plus I am trying to do things different. Now i am maintaining a food and activity journal. I must say that reading some of the success stories from MFP has help as well as Calorie count (CC). Anyone that can help support me throughout my journey please add me. Sometimes I find myself getting discourage because I am looking for fast result, which I know want happen just like that, but with motivation and will power I know I will reach my weight goal.

Replies

• TosaDana
    TosaDana Posts: 47
    Options
    I always want instant gratification - especially when it comes to dropping pounds. Though they say good things come to those who wait. Feel free to add me as a friend!