Hi! I'm new!

KillFace4Prez
KillFace4Prez Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi my name is Janelle, i'm 20 years old i have a 9 month old daughter. i'm really glad i found this site because i'm really ready to shed some pounds and finally feel good about myself! i want my daughter to go grow up knowing the right things to eat not laying around watching spongebob and eating potato chips. i look forward to meeting new people and gaining and giving support!!

Replies

• Great! and good luck. This site is so helpful. I'm on here more than facebook or myspace.
  • Welcome.............

I'm still pretty new to MFP, a little over a week now, and I love it.

I have a 15 month old daughter and I am pretty much on for the same reasons as you. =]
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Welcome! This site is awesome and everyone is very willing to be supportive. You can do this. Best of Luck.
  • fitinyoga14
    fitinyoga14 Posts: 448 Member
    hi welcome to the site! i'm pretty new too. but so far i think the site is really helpful and jessicajoy87 is right, this site is better than facebook!
  • Hi my name is Danielle. I'm also new to this site. My friends mom referred me. I'm still young 23.... but too overweight. I have a lot of work to do and am nervous, I give up fast because sometimes i feel like things are impossible. Excersising will probably be my hardest part of the whole losing weight thing. I'm glad she referred me to here thou because we are all obviously on here for the same reason.... I really hope I can do this!
  • Tywana
    Tywana Posts: 135 Member
    Girl you gonna do fine!!!!!
  • Now to make things a little more complicating, i just sprained my ankle at work today, any ideas of any excersises i can do that wouldnt involve walkin. :(
This discussion has been closed.