HI! Any other bride-to-be's on here?

Options
Hi from Wisconsin! Are there any other bride-to-be's out there ?? I'm getting married in May, just bought my dress and need some motivation now that it's been bought and I want to look a bit slimmer in it once it finally comes in! :) (Dang - those sizes of bridal dresses are quite the RUDE awakening!!!!) LOL

Replies

• StephJB1221
    Options
    I grew up in Wisconsin!!! Moved to Florida in 2005 all my family is still up there :)
  • jaexo
    jaexo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am getting married in 4 weeks 5 days (but who's counting). Just had my second fitting and my dress was a bit snug :(
  • cryssteen
    Options
    I'm getting married in April. Just bought my dress as well. I'm seeing a personal trainer until the wedding. I've budgeted it into wedding planning, because at the end of the day, looking and feeling great on my wedding day will be more important to me than having the perfect flowers or centerpieces.. And yes, I hate everything about bridal shops.
  • msjam08
    Options
    I'm getting married in January 2013 and had to buy a dress one size bigger my normal size. I want to lose two dress sizes by my wedding ... well, by the alterations date. I can use all the motivation also :)

Congrats to all the brides!
  • mrsgoodwine
    mrsgoodwine Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I am getting married on October 27. I My second fitting is on September 12. Hoping to lose a few more pounds before then. :smile:
  • msafunk
    msafunk Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm not officially engaged yet, but my boyfriend and I have been talking about getting married, locations, rings, etc. We have the money saved up for a ring, and I'm waiting on the proposal. I'm starting to lose weight now so I don't just look good in my wedding photos, but in my engagement photos as well.

Congrats to all you ladies who are officially planning!
  • WannaBSkinnyBride
    Options
    In case you can't tell by my username...I am! LOL. I'm not getting married until Aug. 2014 (went for a longer engagement to save money plus my sister is getting married in summer 2013 and I don't want to take any attention from her). I also have purchased my dress and it's DEFINITELY a rude awakening!