eating clean, training dirty ★ (progress photo)

Options
2»

Replies

• Becky026
    Becky026 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • enpleinefloraison
    enpleinefloraison Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m9ai17bj891qe2uwg.gif
  • sbuyers
    sbuyers Posts: 1
    Options
    I have to say...thank you for your post! I have gotten off track lately with my eating, but working out more. I joined Cross Fit a month or so ago, and I know I'm fitter than I was, even though I gained 4 pounds. (I know, it doesn't sound like much, but it just took me THAT much further from my goal!) I'm not naive enough to think all 4 pounds is muscle...however, maybe 2 of it is. :smile: You look great! Good luck reaching your goals.
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    if you take your measurements diligently you can calculate your BF mass and its progress online:-) just stay persistent with your goals, and most of all honest with yourself:-) &GOOD LUCK (&&of course, thank you:_))
  • Its_Nat
    Its_Nat Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Great work. It's posts like these that help the rest of us mere mortals!! lol
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    :-DD trust me i am more than mortal myself, in the area of fitness especially :-))... thank you so much for the compliment:-3
  • iwish123
    iwish123 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    you look great and so confident! it reminds me that it isn't all about what the scale says!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    just keep strong and keep going <3 :-)
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Looking great, keep up the hard work!
  • jeddy3mcc
    jeddy3mcc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    you said just what someone on a plateau needs to here. i have been on it for two weeks but I started upping the intensity of my workouts and staying the course. Great progress!!

~Jay
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    nicely done!! I am soooo close to my goal weight now and losing weight is hard and I wondered if 10 lbs would even make a difference, but your photos show that it does!!

This inspires me to keep on going.
  • ToughTulip
    ToughTulip Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look great :D
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Excellent job!! You look so very happy in the second one!
  • enpleinefloraison
    Options
    thank you all so so much - i am so happy you can notice the difference even with such small numbers :o) STAY STONG, we've got this :-)) !
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!