Hurricane Issac

Options
13»

Replies

• MouseTmom
    MouseTmom Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OK - Sorry - I took offense at the "she's from Cali comments"! Only mentioned military because that is why I am in Cali. You all have fun at your parties - I give up!!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    OK - Sorry - I took offense at the "she's from Cali comments"! Only mentioned military because that is why I am in Cali. You all have fun at your parties - I give up!!!

You're not from the place in which hurricanes are as common as a white car.

"Since 1900, two tropical storms have hit California, one by direct landfall from offshore, another after making landfall in Mexico."

What did you think I meant?

My fiance served as well. Irrelevant.

Now resuming partying..
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    True Story, that's how we prep for a Hurricane!! :)) Hope everyone stays safe!!

That is awesome! I'm here in Kenner. Stocked up on water, batteries, food, and enjoying the electricity while it lasts. Honestly, I'm more concerned about making my flight out of New Orleans to Jamaica on Friday. Isaac is more of a nuisance at this point.

Me too! No bad weather yet so I'm having some drinks and watching the skies. Cheers!
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    It hasn't hit Baton Rouge yet. Waiting to hear if I'm working tomorrow.

Our governor is already *****ing about federal money after making a statement the tornado victims shouldn't get any
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    It hasn't hit Baton Rouge yet. Waiting to hear if I'm working tomorrow.

Our governor is already *****ing about federal money after making a statement the tornado victims shouldn't get any

Gah! Politics. This thread is about drinking and eatin BBQ. Fun, people!
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    lol, had to get a dig in about Jindal.

I just got a text I don't have to work tomorrow. I did have to work today and I kind of do local collections and there was NO WAY IN HELL I was calling people for money today.

My boyfriend stopped by with a huge bag of bugles on my lunch break from his walmart run and by noon I was so bored I was considering putting one on each finger and running around the building screaming we're all going to die
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I farted and it felt like a hurricane in my pants!

This is a serious matter. How dare you make light of it?

I'm sorry your right! I don't know your pain!!!
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Have they been able to keep the salt water out of the NOLA water supply?
  • AllTehBeers
    Options
    I farted and it felt like a hurricane in my pants!

This is a serious matter. How dare you make light of it?

I'm sorry your right! I don't know your pain!!!

No one has been through what I have!