HRM Recommendations please

Options
I saw this on Amozon.com Polar FT7 Women's Fitness Heart Rate Monitor (color: Red/Silver) for around $63 any comments? Is it worth it, how reliable is it does it synch to MFP? Please advise I am on a limited budget.

Thanks for any help :smile:

Replies

• AngInCanada
    AngInCanada Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    I love my polar ft4
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and for tracking calories burned its WONDERFUL!! I imagine the 7 has a ton of wonderful features!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i am looking at the exact same HRM, but i'm too cheep :) let me know how it turns out for you!
  • jehuster
    jehuster Posts: 168
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and for tracking calories burned its WONDERFUL!! I imagine the 7 has a ton of wonderful features!

The reason I chose the Polar FT7 is because it comes with a chest strap and I can't afford to buy these pieces seperately.
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I like the Zephyer HRM, links through bluetooth, easy software application using Sports Track Live, also gives cadence and works with phones GPS to provide speed, altitude, pace, calories burned and much more.
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have the Polar FT4 and love it. I've been using HRMs for years, and it totally changes how I view my workout. It doesn't "sync" to MFP (like the Fitbit), but you just type in your numbers. The HRM will show you how long your workout was, and how many calories you burned.

I think it's a fabulous investment for the new you ;)
  • sblueyez
    sblueyez Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Love my FT7. I don't know about synching but it tells me my calories burned, I plug those in, and mfp learns as I go along.
  • blonde20fan
    blonde20fan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I love my Polar F4 too!
  • sf_treat
    sf_treat Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. My FT4 came with a chest strap too. I think it would be odd to sell one without it. Is this a used item? That may make sense, then.
  • smokinjackd
    Options
    Polar is the number one manufacturer of HRM's