Who wants to weigh in once a week?

Options
I am trying to only weigh in once a week, on Monday mornings. I was thinking with a group of people doing the same maybe it will motivate me to stay away from the scale the rest of the week. Anyone want to weigh in every Monday morning? And post are losses/gains?

Replies

• HannahsBestLife
    HannahsBestLife Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I'll Do It :D I weigh in on a monday too :D
  • totallydevious
    totallydevious Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Saturday morning. :flowerforyou:
  • HannaheDean
    Options
    Yes I'll do it! I actually happened to weigh myself this morning so this will work out perfect. I weighed 162 lbs and my goal is 130. Only 32 to go :)
  • Tracepa98
    Tracepa98 Posts: 219
    Options
    Im already set to weigh in every Wednesday. Its the day that I started on this site.
  • Shareljia
    Options
    I weigh in on Monday's too!
  • amyLhuff
    amyLhuff Posts: 102
    Options
    I already weigh on mondays
  • smilingselena
    smilingselena Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    monday is allready my day as well
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Having a few people to weigh in with will hopefully help keep me off the scale the rest of the week. Anyone else have trouble only weighing in once a week?

This morning I weighed in and had lost 1 pound. My weight was 196 and I have alot more to loose. What are your goals?
  • mbraley92
    Options
    I weigh in Monday's as well!
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I've been having a bit of trouble staying away from the scale in between weigh-ins as well.
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    i usually do Fridays - weekends always get me hahah
  • marcenepea
    Options
    Monday afternoon or evening I will post a topic called "Monday Weigh In". If someone would like to start it before I can get on here feel free. I look forward to sharing how our week went. Also feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I always like having extra support. Have a Great Week everyone.
  • Kaybee0624
    Options
    I will do it! I don't have a specific day to weigh in but this will keep me motivated!
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    It's really hard to not weigh in daily for me. I think you're spot on to weight just once a week. :wink:
  • LiliWray
    LiliWray Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I am sooo tempted to weigh in daily. But I try to only really "keep track" once a week, every Sunday.
  • DMOMofTHREE
    DMOMofTHREE Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm in, just started this Monday, 188lbs, looking to lose 50-60, 10lbs at a time. Although I may peak during the week I will only record on Mondays.
    by the way, I plugged in my numbers for my BMI and realized I just crossed over to obese, ouch, that's a motivator
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I need this, I'm in.
  • DevonW32
    DevonW32 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Im in ......it's hard not doing it every day But I like suprises !!!
  • xowyomingox
    xowyomingox Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I usually weigh in on Sundays...but I can report my findings on Mondays =]
  • marcenepea
    Options
    All day long I wanted to check my scale. LOL I just kept thinking about all the people who are doing this to and I stayed away. This is the first day I haven't weighed in in a very long time.