Kangoo Jumps

Options
Any body have them or have an opinion on them? when i weighed over 320 pounds i had really bad kness the specalist said i had kness of a marathon runner, they allways hurt, with losing the weight i have i have taken quite a bit of stress off of them but omg sometimes it really hurts, could these "{ shoes" be the solution?

Replies

• jumpclub
    Options
    I have them, and love them! I lost 60 pounds (before starting to run on them) and started maintenance in April 2011. In June 2011, a friend gave them to me, and I haven't stopped running since! Up to that point, I had been walking one hour a day, 4 times a week. Now I run 30 minutes a day, 5 times a week. I get 3 times the workout in half the time.

Being flat footed, I was never able to run before. These allow me to not only run, but for long distances. I've run up to two hours consecutively, and bounced around on them for 5 hours consecutively (Zumba and pilates are doable in these too!) I know they look funny, but they are very stable - almost impossible to fall off. I run up and down stairs, in parks and trails. Pretty much any surface, including snow, I've run on it. You just have to be careful, as you would with tennis shoes, if hitting mud, or gravel, or snow. The only thing I've found you can't do is drive in them!

Definitely worth the cost, it's been a whole lot cheaper than a gym (and more fun)! My 8 year old grandson has a pair, we love running around together in them.
  • jumpclub
    Options
    PS I'm a Medifaster, and even in maintenance, visit their boards at least weekly. I have been using myfitnesspal for maintenance but have never gotten involved in their message boards until seeing this post. So no, I'm not a troll :-)