YOU'LL LIKE my Bedroom ;)

Options
eden_denise
eden_denise Posts: 5 Member
Now that I got your attention!

I really need your help! Yes YOU:) I'm new to MFP, but I know y'all can help me out with this. I entered a contest for my apartment complex for a bedroom decorating contest! If you're bored and need something to do, please vote for me so I can win $100 and put it towards buying school books!

All you have to do is:

1. Log into your Facebook account
2. Add "GROVE CONWAY" as a Facebook friend
3. AFTER the accept it , scroll down to my pictures of my room (it's brown an has my name Eden) on it
4. Like the pictures!

That's it! And it would really REALLY help me and id appreciate it a lot! Thanks a bunch in advance for your help

Replies

• MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Now that I got your attention!

I really need your help! Yes YOU:) I'm new to MFP, but I know y'all can help me out with this. I entered a contest for my apartment complex for a bedroom decorating contest! If you're bored and need something to do, please vote for me so I can win $100 and put it towards buying school books!

All you have to do is:

1. Log into your Facebook account
    2. Add "GROVE CONWAY" as a Facebook friend
    3. AFTER the accept it , scroll down to my pictures of my room (it's brown an has my name Eden) on it
    4. Like the pictures!

That's it! And it would really REALLY help me and id appreciate it a lot! Thanks a bunch in advance for your help

I would help you out but I hate facebook...Good luck though!
  • eden_denise
    eden_denise Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats ok! Thanks for the luck:)