Trying on clothes sucks

Options
I had a bunch of Kohl's cash to spend after a back to school shopping spree, and was trying on some dresses, and was disgusted by how much my stomach hangs out and over everything. It's gross. Losing 10 lbs so far has made no real difference. I just feel so completely disgusting. My actual verbal response to seeing myself in the mirror was "Gross!". Feeling a bit discouraged, yet also motivated- I don't want to continue looking like this!

Replies

• Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    My stomach is gross right now and though I've lost weight my stomach has a weird shape and so many stretch marks and if I squish it together it looks strange and when I put on pants this one part always hangs over the top and it jiggles in a weird way and looks like cottage cheese.

Honestly I love it. I even have a new roll between my boobs and belly button when I sit or suck in my gut. It's grossly satisfying because it means it's all shrinking and weird.

Think Adam Sandler in Click and his morbid fascination with his stomach flap. It's so new and strange.

Just think, it was a part of you and soon it will be gone! Say a proper goodbye and part on good terms, I'd say! Goodbye old friend, hello new body.

I might just be a bit off though. My stomach fat/skin is a lot more malleable, like playdough. I like squishing it and folding it into shapes.