Oops! I did it again

Options
I started out on myfitnesspal about 5 months ago and lost about 10 lbs. Yeah! Then I quit visiting the site and quit logging my food intake and exercise. Now I have gained another 22lbs!!! I am now at my heaviest ever. I weigh 205 and I am only 5'2. I have little energy for my four kids and husband. I have a 2 1/2 year old that needs lots of attention. I am not being the mom I should be. I hate to look at the mirror. It makes me sick!! The worst of it is that my older kids and my husband are also overweight and it's my fault. I do all the cooking for our family. I just keep putting out the food. I have to change today.

Replies

• demezat
    demezat Posts: 158
    Options
    I feel your pain...I am at my heaviest (190lb as of first thing this morning)....I have 3 kids, and 3 step kids and a husband...I have no excuse as to why I have gained this weight except that I'm just unmotivated and lazy...oh and that I like to eat! LOL I have to change my eating habits as well as get moving. I have been having a lot of trouble with getting motivated to do anything. I just need to do it and stop complaining about it. If I can be of any assistance please let me know...I was thinking maybe I needed an accountiblity partner...someone to just say "hey, this is what I did today, and this is what I eat...how did you do?" you know what I mean?
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    You are more than welcome to post\reply here daily. (The link changes daily - Daily Check In - date). If I didn't check in daily I have the feeling that I would be in the same situation.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/72076-daily-check-in-11-30-09

Check it out...:smile:
    You can do it!! Welcome back!!
  • saramarie74
    Options
    That would be great!!! Thanks. So far today I am doing good. I've been on the eliptical a couple of times today and am getting ready to get the Christmas decor out of the attic to keep me busy. Lots of cleaning in my future and decorating, the hubbys family is coming here for Christmas. 7 guests and our 6 that should keep me busy in the future!