YP10 and SlimMe1

Someone out there must have tried these programs that claim you can lose a pound a day. It's the weight loss plan you hear about on the radio and promoted by DJs who are getting the system for free. Suspicious yet? Just thought I'd ask folks about the untold story. Not really interested in hearing more YouTube testimonials though. Here's a quote from an article I read through today

"YP10 is one such program that is suitable for adults both male and female above the age of 18. With this revolutionary formula you can drop pounds rapidly, safely and permanently. YP10 program teaches you how to shred 30+ pounds over a 5-6 week period. This program also assists you in reducing cholesterol and blood sugar levels."

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4286245

Replies

• kellyyjean
    kellyyjean Posts: 499 Member
    I know this post is from a few years ago, however, I tried this diet last year during the month of January. It was very hard but I followed the diet faithfully and lost 17 lbs. After the cleanse I follow the maintenance program. I ended up losing 25 lbs. I've kept it off except for +/- 5 lbs until the holidays. This January I follow the diet, less the drops. I managed to lose what I gained over the holidays and I'm working towards losing another 10 lbs before May. It worked for me, but i'm a strong believer that not all diets work the same for everyone. Curious to know if you tried Yp10, SlimMe1